Children’s Day (June 1st): Best Wishes, Great Quotes And Poems
Everything about the children’s day is unique. Children’s Day is an excellent opportunity to reflect on the precious gifts that God has bestowed upon humanity and to send wishes, messages, and prayers to them in order to express your love without missing a beat. Having children is one of the most significant things that can happen to you as a parent.
It is your primary responsibility as a teacher to educate them in such a way that they become better people. Every child is unique, regardless of race, religion, or caste. On this Children’s Day, welcome them with love and positivity, and teach them how to be more kind to the world. Remember that when a child smiles, God smiles upon you.
Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up – Pablo Picasso
There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. -Walt Streightiff
It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless. – L.R Knost
Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives. – Oprah Winfrey
We cannot fashion our children after our desires. We must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.
Do not educate children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so that when they grow up, they will know the value of things and not just the price.
Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation. – Nelson Mandela
Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
A person’s a person no matter how small. – Dr. Seus
A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want. – Paulo Coelho
The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
Children need models rather than critics. – Joseph Joubert
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. – Martin Luther King
Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”.
Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends. – Chanakya
The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved. – Don Bosco
Children are natural zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment. – John Bradshaw
Children learn to smile from their parents. – Shinichi Suzuki
Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love.
Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them. – James A. Baldwin
The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. – Aldous Huxley
1. A warm wish for all the children worldwide on this special day. Happy Children’s Day!
2. Happy Children Day! May you grow up to be a better human being than us. Best wishes to you on this day!
3. Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
4. Happy Children’s Day to all my dear students. I feel blessed to serve the future of the nation.
5. Every child should grow with love and care. Let’s make the lives of the little one’s happy and healthy.
6. The sweetest period of anyone’s life is their childhood. A very happy children’s day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
7. The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
8. Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
9. May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
10. God loves every child so much that he creates each one of them with unimaginable perfection. Truly, children are blessings from heaven. Happy children’s day!
11. If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day!
12. Children are called the flowers from heaven and dearest to God. So, let’s take an oath to make this earth a happy and better place for the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
13. Children are the little angel of God. Wishing them the best on this international children’s day.
14. Every child is special and unique. Let’s make their childhood memorable by ensuring them a better life. Happy Children’s Day!
15. Here’s wishing all the shining stars around the world a very Happy International Children’s Day!
16. On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let them feel precious in every way that we can because they are our future. Happy Children’s Day!
17. Children are the image of God. Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children’s Day!
18. On this Children’s Day and all year-round, I wish you great happiness. May your future be as bright as the light you illuminate this world with. Enjoy your special day!
19. Sweet children, on this day, devoted entirely to you, I want you to know there are no words on earth that I can use in describing how special you are to me. May happiness and sunshine always fill your world. Happy Children’s Day, my dears!
20. Children are the world’s most valuable resources and their best hope for the future. Happy Children’s Day!
21. Without children, the world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. That’s why I believe children are the most precious creation in the world. We should protect, guide, and love them with all our might, for they are our greatest treasures. Happy Children’s Day!
22. There are some things that we can’t buy, one such thing is our childhood. Enjoy the spirit of Children’s Day!
23. Children should be taught how to be a good human being than how to be rich. A very warm wish for every kid on this very special day!
24. Sending your way a bunch of flowers that blossom your life with love, happiness, and cherish-able moments! Have a beautiful Children’s Day!
1. Thank you for making our lives extraordinary. Happy Children’s Day, baby. We love you so much.
2. Happy Children’s Day. May you start every day with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart.
3. Every little smile on your face brings the boundless joy of parenthood to our heart. All the charm and joy of this day is for you. Happy children’s day!
4. All our sacrifices and hard works are for making this world a beautiful place for you. You are everything to us. happy children’s day my dear!
5. Nothing will make us happier than watching you grow up to be even a better human being than we are. All the good wishes to you on this day!
6. We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a little smile of yours. Happy children’s day!
7. Simply having a look at you fills our hearts with boundless joy and makes us feel relieved from all the anxieties of this world. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
8. On this very special day, we look forward to spending some really mesmerizing moments with you because you’re so special to us. Happy children’s day!
9.As a parent, we promise to make this world a beautiful place for you. Happy Children’s Day, my child!
10. You’re a blessing from God who can make all our pains go away with a little smile. Happy Children’s Day!
11. Our greatest pleasure lies in bringing smiles to your face and creating some moments for you to remember in the future. Happy children’s day!
12. Our every day is spent building a beautiful tomorrow for you. Your happiness means the most to us. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
13. Having you as our child is nothing but a pure blessing from the Lord. Hope we get to nourish you and make you a better person. We love you so much. Happy Children’s Day, dear.
14. To me, you are the most precious blessing that I could have ever asked for. Thank you for making my life worth living. Happy Children’s Day, my dear. I love you so much.
15. You are the greatest treasure of my life. Without you, my world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. Hope you have a truly magical and joyous children’s day! Love you so much.
16. On this Children’s Day and all year-round, I wish you nothing but great happiness. May you have a bright future with every ounce of happiness in the world. Enjoy your special day, my baby!
1. Every child is a miracle with each having their own ways make this world a beautiful place for us. Happy children’s day to every child in the world!
2. Your children need more time from you than the gifts you buy for them. Let them know how special they are to you. Happy children’s day!
3. Children should be taught how to be good human beings rather than be rich. A very warm wish for every kid on this very special day!
4. Appreciate every child that you see. They are the epitome of innocence and happiness. Happy Children’s Day!
5. No child deserves to stay uneducated and unprivileged. Treat them as an angel from heaven. Happy Universal Children’s Day!
6. May your childhood be full of joy, and may you grow up as a strong and meritorious person.
7. We may be your teachers but we also have a lot more things to learn from you, especially how to laugh with all your hearts. Happy children’s day!
8. On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let them feel precious in every way that we can. Because they are our future!
9. If we want to see our future filled with happiness and harmony, we must teach our kids to be good human being more than anything else. happy children’s day!
10. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something, and know-how to demand with all his might what you want.
11. We, teachers, have many things to learn from you, especially how to be happy with simple things.
12. Children should be taught how to become good human beings and it’s our utmost duty to ensure it. Happy Children’s day dear kids! Hope you become kinder and wiser over time.
13. It’s our utmost responsibility to make this world a safe place for the children so that they make it a better one. Happy Children’s Day, amigos. Love you, always.
14. Children are the world’s most valuable resources. They are great imitators so give them great things to imitate! Children need models rather than critics. Happy Children’s Day.
15. Even though we may be your teachers, we have lots of things to learn from you. Thank you for teaching us daily how to live life at its true meaning. Happy Children’s day, kids.
“May you work hard and grow up to become good and happy souls in your life…. Warm wishes on Children’s Day.”
“Every year Children’s Day reminds us to keep the child in us alive to enjoy this life to the fullest…. Have a Happy Children’s Day.”
“As we celebrate Children’s Day, I wish the innocence and smile on the kids live forever….. Greetings on Children’s Day.”
“Every child is special in a special way and so are you…. You are the reason for all our smiles and all our happiness…. A very Happy International Children’s Day…. May you have a fun-filled life!!”
“The best thing that has happened to me ever is you. You brought along all the sunshine into my life and made me a happy person. Wishing you a very Happy International Children’s Day.”
“The most amazing time of one’s life is his childhood, I wish that you make the most out of this glorious time of life which will always stay with you as a sweet memory…. Best wishes to you on International Children’s Day.”
“Only the smile of a child has the power to melt the hearts, only the spark is his eyes have the potential to cast the magic…. You are that little angel of our family who would always rule our hearts….. Happy International Children’s Day!!!”
“Children are the apples of the eye because they are so adorable and innocent. Sending best wishes to my loveliest niece who is very special to me…. Wishing you a very Happy International Children’s Day.”
Children are the future of tomorrow. The things they learn today will help them grow into responsible individuals and help shape the nation too. On that note, we bring you some slogans on the occasion of Children’s Day to help you understand why we must encourage the little victories of our children.
1. If you nurture your child well, he will become the nation’s pride.
2. Every child is like a flower and no two flowers can be compared. Happy International Children’s Day!
3. A child loved today will spread the love tomorrow!
4. Children are the gifts of God; let them fly with their thoughts.
5. You care for and support a child today; he will grow up to care for and support the nation tomorrow! Happy World Children’s Day!
1. The Children’s Hour
Between the dark and the daylight,
When the night is beginning to lower,
Comes a pause in the day’s occupations,
That is known as the Children’s Hour.
I hear in the chamber above me
The patter of little feet,
The sound of a door that is opened,
And voices soft and sweet.
From my study, I see in the lamplight,
Descending the broad hall stair,
Grave Alice, and laughing Allegra,
And Edith with golden hair.
A whisper, and then a silence:
Yet I know by their merry eyes
They are plotting and planning together
To take me by surprise.
A sudden rush from the stairway,
A sudden raid from the hall!
By three doors left unguarded
They enter my castle wall!
They climb up into my turret
O’er the arms and back of my chair;
If I try to escape, they surround me;
They seem to be everywhere.
They almost devour me with kisses,
Their arms about me entwine,
Till I think of the Bishop of Bingen
In his Mouse-Tower on the Rhine!
Do you think, O blue-eyed banditti,
Because you have scaled the wall,
Such an old mustache as I am
Is not a match for you all!
I have you fast in my fortress,
And will not let you depart,
But put you down into the dungeon
In the round-tower of my heart.
And there will I keep you forever,
Yes, forever and a day,
Till the walls shall crumble to ruin,
And moulder in dust away!
By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. Let Kids Be Kids
Let kids be kids; just let them be
Princesses, pirates; let the bath be the sea!
Let them stare at the sky and find animals in the clouds.
Let them dance in the rain and sing out loud.
Let them dream really big and wish upon a star.
Let them feel the wind in their hair from the window of a car.
Smell their dandelion bouquet like it’s your favorite flower,
For they will grow up in what seems like just an hour.
Tell them bedtime stories each and every night.
Let them sleep in the middle when they awake with fright.
Shield them from evil and keep them from danger,
But teach them of acts of kindness for complete strangers.
Don’t hurry them, overschedule them, and make them feel lost,
For if this happens it will be you who will pay the cost!
Let them build castles, do cartwheels, and find shells in the sand.
If they need a little help, then please give them a hand!
Let them walk barefoot and the grass tickle their feet,
For it’s the small things in life that will make them feel complete!
Let them make couch cushion forts and sleep in a tent,
For this is the way childhood was meant to be spent!
Let them bring you breakfast in bed, let them burn your toast.
Someday it will be times like this you will miss the most.
Teach them how to serve others and be good friends.
If you teach all these things, their love will have no end.
Teach them in life, not everyone will win.
And when they lose they need to accept with a grin.
It’s not about the money you have and the things you have bought.
Life is all about lessons that parents have taught!
So let kids be kids, just let them be.
And our world will be a better place for you and for me!
By Jennifer Caldwell
People the world over celebrate International Children’s Day every year. Since children hold the future of any society, it makes sense to set aside …
Happy International Children’s Day! It is celebrated across many nations of the world with great enthusiasm. But do you all know when and how …
Memorial Day often marks the unofficial start of summer. What do people usually do on that day? We have a list of 10 suggested …